- I am an "out of network" provider, and payment is due at the time of service. However, you can submit to your insurance provider for reimbursement.
- Invoices of services are provided after the end of the month.
- I maintain a 48 hour cancellation policy unless in case of serious illness, emergency, or weather issues. If you do not attend a session and do not call to cancel you will be charged the session fee.
- Multiple "no shows" (or consecutive cancelations) may result in termination of our therapeutic relationship because they are disruptive to treatment.
- If it becomes necessary for me to involuntarily hospitalize you, it may result in termination of our work together because it indicates ineffective collaboration or insufficient trust in the therapeutic relationship regarding safety concerns.
- You may be charged for phone calls, texts, and e-mails outside of session, at my discretion. I do not charge for standard coordination of care with your other providers.
- My office is in a historic building and has only a staircase.
- I hold you responsible for familiarity with the information provided in my services agreement, and am happy to answer questions or address concerns at any time.
- Payments: Payments are due at the time of service. Should you forget to bring a check to session, a credit card reader is available for a convenience fee. Because the convenience fee is not part of my service and the additional charge is taken directly by the credit card reader company, it will not be reflected on your invoice. You can also submit a late payment electronically at www.paypal.me/DrSGFine
- Please be advised that downloading/signing documents from my website, or completing a contact form does not equate with contracting for services and does not initiate a therapeutic relationship or clinical responsibility on my part.